Due to expansion, we are looking for fitters of the following: window & cubicle curtains, tracks and blinds (including anti-ligature products).
Our requirements are as follows:
- To fit bespoke made to measure curtains, blinds, tracks and associated accessories in healthcare environments across the country.
- To provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Working as a team with our production department to ensure all customer appointments are delivered on time and any outstanding actions are followed up and delivered within agreed timescales.
- Flexibility with working hours will be required.
Areas to cover:
- N. Ireland
- Full UK driving license.
- Work van and tools.
- Previous experience of working with power tools and variety of ‘fixing’ materials.
- Good sound working knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Confident in providing on-site advice.
- A problem solver.
- Be able to work alone but also be able to work well with other Behrens fitters as required.
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively.
- Happy to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check if required.
We welcome the opportunity of discussing our requirements in further detail with anyone with experience of fitting all types of blinds, rails and curtains as well carpentry and handyman experiences.
Please send your CV to SCartwright@behrens.co.uk