The Behrens Group is a leading UK provider of textile products in the commercial, industrial and retail sectors. We seek to minimize the impact of our operations on the environment by the pursuit of good business practices and by fulfilling our legal obligations.
Our strategic objective is to provide a coherent framework of good environmental practice within our operations. Our Environmental Management System is documented, implemented and maintained and communicated to all employees. Where we are operating with clients and suppliers and suppliers we will work with their Environmental Management Representative in achieving shared goals and objectives in line with the clients own systems.
Sir Jacob Behrens Limited Ltd pledges to implement and operate the ISO-14001 Environmental Management System to further enhance environmental performance. Our main operational objectives and commitments are to:
- Understand our legal obligations and ensure compliance.
- Design and implement environmental management systems to enable the reduction, reuse and recycling of general waste and packaging materials.
- Help our clients/suppliers to improve energy efficiency and reduce energy waste
- Take all measures to prevent pollution.
- We are committed to the process of continual improvement.
- We are committed to meet or exceed relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements
This policy will be communicated to all parties interested in the performance of our environmental management system, including the public.