We focus on attracting, retaining, developing, rewarding and recognising our staff, encouraging high performance and personal development. We value innovation, performance and service throughout the Behrens Group. Due to continuous growth and development within the group, we are constantly looking to strengthen and develop our highly skilled workforce. Please see below our current vacancies:
Business Development Manager – La Beeby
An excellent opportunity to join the Behrens Group of textile trading companies, focusing on developing our health and beauty brand ‘La Beeby’ in the South East region. The Behrens Group has been established since 1834 and is Manchester’s oldest textile company.
We are looking for someone with excellent account management skills, strong organisational and negotiating skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. The Ideal candidate will have personality, be naturally extroverted and be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed. They will be able to expand on our large and proven product range and customer base. A degree education, particularly within textiles would be desirable.
If you are interested in this role please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. Closing date Friday 6th October 2017. First interviews to be held at Behrens head office in Manchester.
Curtain, Tracks and Blind Fitters – Behrens Healthcare
Due to expansion, we are looking for fitters of the following: window & cubicle curtains, tracks and blinds (including anti-ligature products).
Our requirements are as follows:
- To fit bespoke made to measure curtains, blinds, tracks and associated accessories in healthcare environments across the country.
- To provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Working as a team with our production department to ensure all customer appointments are delivered on time and any outstanding actions are followed up and delivered within agreed timescales.
- Flexibility with working hours will be required.
Areas to cover:
- N. Ireland
- Full UK driving license.
- Work van and tools.
- Previous experience of working with power tools and variety of ‘fixing’ materials.
- Good sound working knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Confident in providing on-site advice.
- A problem solver.
- Be able to work alone but also be able to work well with other Behrens fitters as required.
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively.
- Happy to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check if required.
We welcome the opportunity of discussing our requirements in further detail with anyone with experience of fitting all types of blinds, rails and curtains as well carpentry and handyman experiences.
Business Development / Account Manager – Behrens Fabrics
An excellent opportunity to join a successful and well respected group of textile trading companies, focusing on our Bedding, Upholstery and Lining Fabrics business.
We are looking for someone with excellent account management skills, strong organisational and negotiating skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Previous experience of selling fabrics to both Manufacturers and wholesalers is a requirement, whilst sourcing knowledge of Non-Woven & Polyesters would also be advantageous.
The Ideal candidate will have personality, be naturally extroverted and be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed. They will be able to expand on our large and proven product range and customer base.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
If you are interested in either of the above roles please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org